Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rabbit Vibrator Birthday Surprise



My boyfriend bought me this really cute rabbit vibrator for my birthday a few months ago. It’s really stimulating and I enjoy using it with or without him.  His birthday was a few days ago and I gave him a show to remember.

When he came over after work, I was naked, in bed and all worked up from thinking about him and using my vibrator. As he came through the door I yelled for him to come to my bed for his birthday present.

As he entered my room he was shocked to see me lying in bed naked and wet. So he started to get undressed but I told him to slow down and watch. As he slowly took off his clothes I used my rabbit sliding it in and out and all around my hot pussy. Changing the vibrations and getting so worked up. I couldn’t wait for him to stick his cock in me.

Now that he was completely naked, I got up and knelt down in front of him to suck his dick like it was the last one on earth. A few minutes later he put me on the bed and started to use my vibrator on me.

Things continued for what seemed like hours and it was one of the best nights of sex we both have had. I can’t wait for it to happen again. Maybe we will get some more new sex toys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment